Join us for another Shred Day benefiting Susan G. Komen® Houston. Texas Security Shredding will be onsite to shred your sensitive items. 100% of the proceeds will benefit Komen Houston.
• Saturday, October 18, 2014
• 9:00am – 12:00pm (IKEA restaurant opens at 9:30am)
• IKEA USA Houston – 7810 Katy Freeway at Antoine Houston, TX 77024
• Bring your sensitive information to be shredded securely and onsite
• Suggested donation of $5 to $10 per box. 100% of the proceeds will benefit Komen Houston
Shred for Komen Houston Program – “Saving Lives One Shred at a Time”
Shred for KOMEN is designed to help local businesses support Susan G. Komen® Houston. By using one of our pink shred bins in your office, you help saves lives and raise money to end breast cancer. For more information or to request a PINK bin, call 281-328-2366.
– Susan G. Komen® Houston