If you and your family are looking for something fun to do in Texas for Spring Break, you may have to plan a last minute road trip to one of these places!
Here are some of the top places to visit in Texas and what to do while you’re there:
- Austin is a very fun and diverse city to explore. It is home to the Texas Capital Building and many other family-friendly places to visit such as the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center, the Thinkery, and if you’re up for it, the largest urban bat colony in North America, just to name a few!
- Corpus Christi/Port Aransas
- Hang out at the beach and enjoy the sun! (But don’t forget to use sunscreen!) ?
- Visit the Texas State Aquarium, USS Lexington, and the famous Schilitterbahn indoor water park.
- Port Aransas also has a number of tours that you can go on and watch dolphins, do some fishing or even go on a pirate boat tour.
- San Antonio
- In addition to Six Flags Fiesta Texas and Sea World, you can take the family to the Tower of Americas and then down to the Riverwalk for some great food!
- Purchase a CityPASS and get access to some of the most popular attractions in Houston. This pass gets you into Space Center Houston, the Downtown Aquarium, the Museum of Natural Science, your choice of the Houston Zoo or the Museum of Fine Arts, and your choice between Kemah Boardwalk or the Children’s Museum of Houston. Go online to https://www.citypass.com/houston to purchase your pass today!
- Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa
- Not only does this resort offer many family activities, but there is also horseback riding on site and other outdoor adventures offered through the nature park next door such as zip lining and fishing. They also have a kids club so the parents can enjoy a nice quiet dinner and spa treatment