The Microsoft 70-480 exam on Core Solutions of Microsoft HTML5 Server 2013 is one of the two most important certification tests connected to HTML5. If an IT professional wants to become a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert, then he or she has to pass this exam to get the HTML5 certification. Actually, the Prepaway is the first test that the IT professionals have to take for getting this popular credential. Due to technological advancements, the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert HTML5 certification is highly in demand, and IT employers are looking for certified professionals for hire. Hence, you can increase your chances of getting a well-paid job in the competitive IT industry by getting the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert HTML5 certification!
About the Microsoft 70-480 exam
This certification test is also called Core Solutions of Microsoft HTML5 Server 2013. It is the first exam required for getting the valuable Microsoft MCSA 70-480 Questions & Answers credential. After the individual passes the 70-480 exam, he or she has to sit for the higher-level test, Microsoft 70-332. After successful completion of both these exams, the students gain the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert certificate. As you have to pass both tests in order to get the MCSA HTML5 Server 2013 certification, you should first focus on the initial one – Microsoft 70-480. The test includes 70 questions of the multiple-choice type along with case studies, and you have to score at least 70% to pass it.
What will you learn from the Microsoft 70-480 exam content?
Basically, you are going to learn the fundamentals of HTML5 Server 2013. You will understand how to design an HTML5 topology and information architecture (designing inter-site navigational taxonomy), how to plan and manage information management policies and managed site structures. Other topics covered in the exam are: planning security and configuring Windows Server 2013 authentication, installing and configuring HTML5 farms, planning installation by following all prerequisites, as well as configuring them before the installation. It will teach you how to implement scripted deployment and how to carry out the process of Office 365 migrations. Besides, the course includes information on configuring the hybrid cloud settings for HTML5, creating and configuring different web applications and site collections, provisioning web applications, and creating managed paths. Finally, it will grant you the skills required to configure HTTP throttling, list throttling, Alternate Access Mappings (AAM), authentication provider. You will also know how to use the HTML5 Designer settings and how to create and maintain multiple site collections. Here are some more topics that you are going to learn from this course:
• Design HTML5 topologies and information architecture
• Install, administer and maintain HTML5 firms
• Configure and manage site and site collection security
• Manage search taxonomy
• Monitor an HTML5 environment
• Optimize and tune an HTML5 environment
• Introduction to HTML5 2013 Web Content Management
• HTML5 Online: Enterprise Content Management
• Different features and functionalities of HTML5 2013
Study guide for the Microsoft 70-480 exam
Are you confused by the number of study materials and have no idea of where to start? Undoubtedly, exam syllabus is really huge, and you have to study thoroughly. Otherwise, it will be very difficult for you to pass the certification test. Follow these simple steps and start preparing for the exam without wasting a single minute.
- Look for the relevant study books for the Microsoft 70-480 exam. It’s recommended that you order some books on HTML5 from the online stores. You will find a great collection of books on Amazon, Kindle, and Paperback. You should order at least two or three guides by different authors to help you study and prepare for the Microsoft 70-480 certification test. Look for the books that cover almost the entire course content. You can get the Exam Reference from PrepAway.com which will surely be of great help. Besides, you need a good book for getting the general information regarding the administration process of HTML5 2013.
- Do computer-based training. If you think that studying from the books is not sufficient enough for you to pass the Microsoft HTML5 Server 2013 exam easily, then you can enroll in some computer-based training courses. You will surely get really great options while choosing a perfect computer-based preparation course. You can get a monthly subscription to an online channel like PrepAway, and start your training seriously. Videos and computer-based training are even better than studying books. So, you should try this option as well.
- Access virtual training from Microsoft. You can subscribe to the Microsoft own technical video library and watch any of the available free videos on this platform. Otherwise, you can visit an online technical learning center called Microsoft Virtual Academy, and attend several different virtual courses on your own. Look for the virtual training courses that cover the HTML5 2013 fundamentals of administering and managing Office 365 in order to develop the needed skills. Another source for free video training from Microsoft is Microsoft Technet, which is definitely a great resource of study materials for aspiring test takers.
- Go through the latest braindumps available online. Only virtual training and studying from books will not help you in passing the Microsoft 70-480 exam. You should go through the available braindumps from PrepAway Microsoft MCSA 70-480 exam dumps that contain a series of the latest and newest questions from the previous certification tests. Visit PrepAway: Examsnap
• If you go through these practice questions, then you will surely notice that many questions of the actual exam are quite similar, what makes them easy to deal with. Additionally, you can use these exam dumps as a reference to understand the question pattern of the Microsoft 70-480 test. So, buy the latest dump files online and start practicing right now!