It’s Fall! Even though it doesn’t feel like it but it is right around the corner and pretty soon we will be breaking out our long jeans, boots, sweaters and scarfs.
I look forward to fall every year to where I can start buying decorative fall items and start thinking about what I will do for my pumpkin this year for our office contest; for those of you who don’t know we have a pumpkin decorating contest every year and two years ago I won second place and last year I won first place so now I have to really think hard to keep my first place going. You will have to tune in to Facebook to see if I win this year or not.
Anyway I love the hands on feel of decorating and entertaining and the best place for me to do that is outside on my back patio so as it gets colder I love to add in the outdoor fireplace and get cozy and warm by it.
I found this website the other day that combined some store bought things along with things you can find in your own back yard or not far away and make really neat and beautiful things out of them. The site is http://www.fashionablehostess.com/ take a look at it if you like to do online casino dgfev those sorts of things. She has Recipes, Fashion, Entertaining and Decorating. All of my favorite things.
Things about Fall that will put a Smile on your Face;
1.The word “autumn” is clearly the most elegant way to describe a season. It even sounds beautiful.
2. One word: COLOR. It makes every lake look like an oil painting.
3. The food is supremely comforting.
4. Pumpkin-flavored EVERYTHING.
5. The smell of a fresh bowl of candy corn. It’s a mixture of cake and happiness.
6. Salted caramel is IN SEASON.
7. And caramel apples. Can’t forget those.
8. And cold drizzles mean it’s finally time to break out all those comfy knit sweaters you’ve been missing.
9. And there’s nothing like the smell of crisp air on the open road.
10. The first sip of a steamy beverage on a brisk day. Think about it. Savor it in your brain.
11. The smell of steamed milk mixing with cinnamon in your favorite mug. Heaven.
12. And Halloween means pumpkins with spooky faces carved into them, glowing everywhere.
13. And the smell of freshly made s’mores is just better in the fall.
14. Plus it’s the only time of year when riding around in a bunch of hay is socially acceptable.
15. The smell of simmering broth after a long afternoon in the chilly autumn air.
16. And at the end of the day, the crackle of a roaring fire.
thanks to BuzzFeed at www.buzzfeed.com
Have a great Fall everyone!