Halloween is one of the most fun times of the year for children. Below are a few tips to help keep your children safe while trick-or-treating.
- An adult should accompany any children 12 and under.
- Be sure to look both ways when crossing the street. Sometimes with all the excitement this simple task can be forgotten.
- Make sure that your child’s costume fits and does not cause any casino trips or falls. Also be sure that they can visibly see where they are going.
- Use reflector tape, stickers or glow sticks so that drivers can see you in the dark.
- And lastly ALWAYS check your child’s candy before allowing them to eat it. Look for opened, torn or faded wrappers.
Enjoy your Trick-Or-Treating and Be Safe!!